Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A Short Intermission

I am working on the next installment of the on-going Easter Church, Five Years On series, which should be ready this weekend. In the interim, please see and comment on the dynamic of Traditionalist parishes as described by Charles Coulombe and his co-conspirator below. I find the characterizations very applicable to the local FSSP parish, probably a bit less so now than three years ago, but still applicable none the less. Generational turnover might be changing things, but the constant influx of new people from diocesan disasters (especially in Dallas) also aids the reactionary mentality.


1 comment:

  1. I did encounter this phenomenon, but not as much, since I went to the so-called TLM from the Indult, and then to the SSPX. The SSPX, I found actually to be less reactionary, at least in the mission I went to. They were more open-minded, although there were a few people of whom Coulombe speaks of in this video.

    ReplyDelete